Why join the team?
- Financially secure company with strong P&L and cash flow
- Ability to leverage The Agent Network Division sales & marketing programs
- Empowerment to outsource your administration and operational overhead needed to run day-to-day operations
- Ability to apply for interim or long-term financing
- You will have the ability to leverage Patriot Logistic network of partners and business tools
- Ability to earn generous commissions paid against gross margin
- Earn a finder's fee for identifying contract logistics opportunities for any of the Patriot Logistic subsidiaries that result in revenue
- Earned commissions paid weekly
- Centralized customer credit approval and paperless billing capabilities
- State-of-the-art dispatch technology and information systems (we plug you directly into our network); capable of handling multi-stop or complex loads
- Ability to have a customized web-site developed that will integrate seamless with Patriot Logistics, Inc. Agent Network Division secure portal
- Rollover capabilities to VOIP (Voice Over IP) to save on long distance phone calls
- Full-service payroll administration for Agents and designated Owner Operators
- Ability to Direct Deposit earned commissions
- 24 x 7, 365 days staff support
- Protection of your prior business contacts
|"Our focus is to enable our network of agents to achieve their individual goals of success which is measured monetarily and through market share. We are set up to facilitate our agents in a variety of different ways: lending services, professional services, creative and business services - these services are the required catalysts needed to achieve business growth and profitability. Ultimately, we too are business-minded entrepreneurs that have roots in agent services, which is why we have crafted a division that solely focuses on facilitating success for our agents." |
- Edwis Selph, Jr.
Agent Network Division
Patriot Logistics, Inc.